The Career Development Office engages with students, faculty, alumni in the areas of career exploration and goal setting, job search strategies, and lifelong career development. Employers engage with DU students primarily through the Handshake employment and internship platform and on-campus recruitment for part-time work for students. Programs and services that support the campus community are listed below.
Programs and Services
- 1:1 coaching
- Major and career assessments - Focus2Career
- Mock interview days;
- Resume, interviewing and LinkedIn workshops;
- Classroom presentations; Life Skills 101 course;
- Finding internship and experiential learning opportunities;
- Resume and cover letter review;
- Job search strategies, resources and networking tips;
- Graduate school planning and personal statement feedback
Alumini are welcome to access our programs and services, including 1:1 coaching on resume and cover letters, job search strategies, personality assessments, and navigating a career change. Contact the Director of Career Development to learn more. To view all benefits of being a Dominican alumni, please visit our Alumni page.