Ready to Complete Your Bachelor’s Degree?
If you have completed coursework at a college or university after high school, and are ready to continue your educational journey, we’re excited you’re considering Dominican.
Here are just some of the reasons why Dominican could be a great fit for you:
- Do research: We have ample undergraduate research opportunities available to all students.
- Study abroad: We offer programs in 53 countries across the globe, for all students in every major.
- Embrace tech: Dominican now offers a computer science minor to infuse any major with cutting-edge coding skills.
- Give back: Engage with issues you are passionate about, develop a vision of justice, learn community-building skills and more, with a major in Social Justice.
- Get support: Our teams of academic advisors, integrative coaches and career and internship specialists will be with you every step of the way.
- Get connected: Our broad network includes top Bay Area companies, from tech to business to leading research facilities. We’ll help you land an internship and even your first job!
Ready to begin? Apply Now!
Dominican Welcomes NDNU And SFAI!
Easily transfer from Notre Dame de Namur or San Francisco Art Institute no matter where you are on your academic journey. Financial aid and housing is available. Applications are being accepted now.
How to Apply
The transfer admissions process includes the evaluation of several factors, including academics, leadership both inside and outside the classroom, recommendation from a teacher, counselor or community leader, and your personal essay. See Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
For most majors, we have a rolling admissions process, and we accept applications year-round.
Transfer students can apply and are admitted until August 1.
Nursing Admission deadlines are March 1 for Fall and Sept. 1 for Spring.
Write your personal essay. (You can find essay guidance in the FAQ.)
Complete and submit your application. (Free for most students.)
Ask your college or university to send your transcripts to Dominican. (Your counselor will know how.) Nursing students must meet course prerequisites and admissions requirements.
Unofficial Transcripts may now be accepted as a provisional document in place of Official Transcripts for admission purposes only. Once a student deposits, an Official Transcript must be submitted before classes begin. Unofficial College Transcripts must come via paper or as a PDF attached to an email. They need to clearly include the student's legal name, the name of the Institution, and dates of attendance. We do not accept screenshots, screen captures, or pictures.
Decide whether to submit a letter of recommendation. Please note — for most students, a letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, or community leader is optional. Only nursing majors are required to submit letters of recommendation.
Ready to begin? Apply Now!