How to Apply
We are excited you are interested in applying to Dominican. Please follow the steps outlined below to get started.
1. Review general admissions requirements
- First-Year (undergraduate high school students)
- Transfer (undergraduate transfer students)
- Adult Degree Completion (undergraduate adult transfer students)
- Graduate (graduate student)
(Please see additional international requirements.)
2. Submit your application
Submit the application that fits your student status and/or degree program. The submission process is completely online and for many programs, there is no application fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
USCIS has authorized sponsors to issue I-20s electronically at this time. All required documentation must be submitted before processing.
Currently no restrictions on Fall 2020 admissions/enrollment of students from countries affected by COVID 19.