- The Archbishop Alemany Library
The Archbishop Alemany Library
The Archbishop Alemany Library is an active partner in your academic success. We provide one-to-one research help, academic resources, technology, and quiet individual and group study spaces.
Want to know more about the Alemany Library’s efforts to curb campus spread of Covid-19? Check out our guide: Penguin-Prepared @ the Library.
The Library helps students and faculty reach their academic goals by providing instruction in, and access to, a wide range of academic resources and technologies, information literacy, critical thinking mentorship, and personalized research assistance. To learn about the scholarly and creative work of our students, faculty and staff, visit Dominican Scholar.
Contact a Librarian
Chat, email us or make a virtual appointment to get personalized help.
Search the Library
This tool allows you to search articles, books, journals and research guides across multiple libraries in our extensive network.
- Ask the Library: Have a quick question? Just ask!
- Book Catalog: Look for books in our collection
- Course Reserves: Supplemental resources for your classes
- Databases: Find specialized peer-reviewed articles on any subject
- Guides and Tutorials: Build your skills and discover more
- Iceberg: All-in-one tool to find articles, ebooks, and more
- Journal Holdings: Search for specific journal subscriptions.
- Dominican Scholar: Scholarly and creative works of the students, faculty and staff of Dominican University of California.
- Archives: Looking for our archives? Visit our web page!
Explore More in The Archbishop Alemany Library
The Dominican Experience
Integrative Coaching Community Engagement Signature Work Digital Portfolio
Everything you do at Dominican contributes to your personal and professional goals. That's because our innovative Dominican Experience is rooted in proven educational methods. What will your Dominican Experience look like?