- The Archbishop Alemany Library
The Archbishop Alemany Library
The Archbishop Alemany Library is an active partner in your academic success. We provide one-to-one research help, academic resources, technology, and quiet individual and group study spaces.
Please note: Due to construction, the Library building will be closed to students, faculty, staff, and public patrons through August 21, 2024. For updated information on the library closure, please follow the link below.
The Library helps students and faculty reach their academic goals by providing instruction in, and access to, a wide range of academic resources and technologies, information literacy, critical thinking mentorship, and personalized research assistance. To learn about the scholarly and creative work of our students, faculty and staff, visit Dominican Scholar.
Contact a Librarian
Chat, email us or make a virtual appointment to get personalized help.
Request a Book
Dominican students and employees may request books and other items from Dominican's library. You will receive an email when the book is available. Books can be picked up from the 9 Anne Hathaway building (1st door from the right). Click here to Request a Book.
Search the Library
This tool allows you to search articles, books, journals and research guides across multiple libraries in our extensive network.
- Ask the Library: Have a quick question? Just ask!
- Book Catalog: Look for books in our collection
- Course Reserves: Supplemental resources for your classes
- Databases: Find specialized peer-reviewed articles on any subject
- Guides and Tutorials: Build your skills and discover more
- Iceberg: All-in-one tool to find articles, ebooks, and more
- Journal Holdings: Search for specific journal subscriptions.
- Dominican Scholar: Scholarly and creative works of the students, faculty and staff of Dominican University of California.
- Archives: Looking for our archives? Visit our web page!
Explore More in The Archbishop Alemany Library
The Dominican Experience
Integrative Coaching Community Engagement Signature Work Digital Portfolio
Everything you do at Dominican contributes to your personal and professional goals. That's because our innovative Dominican Experience is rooted in proven educational methods. What will your Dominican Experience look like?