- Cell Phone Usage
- Computer & WiFi Access for Students and Public
- Use of Library Building for Events
- Food and Drink
- Library Borrowing Policies
- Lost and Found
- Posting Signs
- The Alumni Benefits Card
- Donating to the Dominican University Archives
Alumni are invited to contact the University Archivist to donate Dominican-related historic records ( i.e. photographs, print documents, ephemera, etc.)
- Library print collections and study space are open to the public. However, the University requires all public patrons to sign in and provide a valid ID at the main desk.
- Public patrons are welcome to use the computer kiosks in the reference area to access the library catalog and databases. Use of these computers is limited to 30 minutes.
- WiFi access and printing is limited to students, faculty, and staff of Dominican University of California.