Complete Your Degree at Dominican
Completing your bachelor’s degree can be a full-time job, especially when balancing life and work. The Adult Degree Completion program makes earning a bachelor’s degree a reality for adult learners. Along with your formal classes, we offer the opportunity to earn credits for your life and work experiences through a prior learning program guiding you on the path to personal and professional success.
Benefits and resources include:
- Convenient evening schedules (online options coming soon!)
- Small discussion-based classes
- Personalized advising and student services
- Affordable tuition
- Adult-focused honor’s society
- Location: Dominican University of California is located just 12 miles north of San Francisco in beautiful Marin County.
Our Bachelor's Degree Programs
Whether you’re looking for personal fulfillment or to increase your earning potential, the Adult Degree Completion Program (ADC) could be right for you. You can earn a bachelor of arts degree in:
- Literary and Intercultural Studies (with tracks in teacher preparation, liberal arts, and creative writing)
Accelerate Your Degree
Earn up to 45 units of college credit for knowledge gained outside traditional academic settings through an assessment of your prior learning. Shorten the time it takes to earn a degree, reduce the cost of your education, and affirm the learning that you’ve attained in your personal and professional life through any of the following methods:
- Create an experiential learning portfolio
- Complete a course challenge
- Complete standardized examinations (CLEP, DSST Excelsior)
- Complete military and corporate-sponsored courses (ACE PONSI)
- Show foreign language competency through translation
When you think about how cost prohibitive going back to school can be, being able to earn units writing essays made my undergraduate degree quite feasible and realistic.” — Sara Moncada
You’re not alone in mapping your return to school. An advisor will evaluate your transcripts and create a detailed roadmap for your future, before you even enroll.
We accept applications on a rolling basis, which means there is no hard deadline to apply.
Ready to begin? Apply Now!
To apply to Dominican, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- 30 transferable units
- 24 years-old or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Submit official college transcripts. Find complete instructions on how to submit your transcripts to Dominican here.
- Application for Admission
- Minimum GPA of 2.0
International candidates should also refer to International Admissions to learn about additional requirements.
Ready to begin? Apply Now!
Thank you for applying to Dominican! We look forward to reviewing your application. Please log in to the Penguin Admissions Portal to confirm we’ve received all required documents, view information about virtual events and appointments, and connect with us on social media.
Find out what it costs to afford a Dominican education, as well as options and opportunities for aid through Financial Aid, Scholarships, Grants and Loans.