Have a question not related to billing? Please see this guide for help:
Penguin Pass is a campus-wide ID card that can be used to make payments on campus. Add funds to your Penguin Pass by either inserting cash into Dominican Library's ATM-style machine, or you may add funds online.
How to add funds online:
- Login to selfservice.dominican.edu
- Select “Finances”, then “View and Pay e-Bill"
- Under "Your Account" select "Click here to make payment"
- In the Penguin Pass Deposit section, select "View Details"
- Enter the amount you want to add to your account
- Select “Continue” and follow the prompts to complete your transaction
Want to save time? Make your monthly payments online, or enable a trusted family member to make your payments for you. You also have the option of paying your bill by mail or in person.
Tax forms are provided to all degree-seeking students at Dominican University of California. You will receive an email to your Dominican student email account at the end of January with a notification that your form for the prior tax year may be viewed and printed on Self-Service. Additionally, 1098-T tax forms will be mailed to the permanent address on file on your student record.
Find information about refunds, financial aid, administrative holds and more.
We welcome walk-ins to ask questions, pay your bill in person, or pick up a refund check.
Bertrand Hall, Room 103
Dominican University of California — Business Services Office
50 Acacia Ave.
San Rafael, CA 94901