- Office of Student Affairs
Office of Student Affairs
The Office of Student Affairs works closely with students and strives to promote and develop educational co-curricular programming and robust extra-curricular activities and events for students and the campus community.
The departments that comprise Student Affairs include:
- Student Activities and Engagement
- Housing and Residence Life
- Student Conduct
- The CARE team
- Spiritual and Religious Life
- Health and Counseling Services
- Dining Services
- Campus Security
As members of an academic community, it is important that you are familiar with, understand, and abide by the policies and procedures outlined in the Student Handbook.