Fall 2023 Session Membership Options
If you want to take only one or two courses in Fall, Winter or Spring Annual membership is your best bet. Annual members would pay $65 for membership in the Fall, Winter and Spring, and then they pay for each course they wish to take annually. Course fees are as follows:
|8 week course||$150|
|6 week course||$110|
|4 week course||$80|
|8 week workshop||$200|
|8 week discussion group||$80|
A great choice for members who wish to take one or two courses, and perhaps not every session.
- Enroll in small number of courses at relatively low cost
|Membership fee||$25 per session|
Additional course fees required:
Basic Members pay individual fees for courses, workshops, and clubs.
|Eight-week discussion group fee||$60|
Only pay one fee every academic year and access all courses and discussion groups with no further payment required.
Ideal for members who wish to take unlimited courses per session – throughout the academic year (fall/winter/spring).
- Get the best value over the course of the academic year
- Enroll in unlimited courses plus an unlimited number of discussion groups during the academic year (fall/winter/spring)
- Visit an unlimited number of courses during the first week of session, and make changes, if any, during the second week of session. Please note — this does not apply if the course is full; contact the OLLI office about space availability.
- Discounts to many cultural and educational events on campus, which are open to the public for a fee.
- Discounts to local restaurants, gyms, stores and businesses.
|Membership fee||$795 for the academic year: no other fees.
Early Bird pricing is $750 for Premium Membership between August 21 - September 3, 2023.
Additional course fees may be applicable (e.g., workshops).
- Session Early Bird: $300 for Fall only
- Session from September 4: $325 for Fall only
- Session members will get an Early Bird discount if they register before September 4.
- Session members may take up to four courses in Fall
Benefits with Dominican OLLI Membership
- Dominican gym and pool membership for only $250/year (a 50% discount)
- Access to buffet lunch for $11.25 at the University Dining Room (Caleruega)
- Amazing, stimulating lectures from top quality Dominican OLLI faculty members
- Reasonable membership fees
- Early Bird Registration with discounts
- Most courses on Zoom, some in-person/hybrid - and many are recorded
- Four free one-off OLLI lectures every year, weekly e-newsletter
- Printed course catalog delivered four times a year
- Free Interest Groups - e.g. OLLI Walking Group
- Free tickets to book presentations at Dominican (by lottery)
- Discounts for Dominican University Music and Dance Performances
- Browsing privileges at the Dominican University Library
- IT/Zoom technical support (when required)
- And, last but not least... friendly support from OLLI Staff!
- Discounts at Local Restaurants, Stores, Gyms and Businesses:
|Gala Boutique||10% off|
|Corte Madera Cleaners||10% off on dry cleaning|
|Arreviderci Cafe||Free salad with $20 meal|
|A pizza for everyone||10% off a pizza|
|Pacific Catch||10% off a meal|
|Mt. Tam Racket Club||10% off Tennis or Swim lessons|
|NazThread Alterations||10% off Basic Alterations|
|Riley Art Supply (San Rafael)||10% off purchase|
|Diamond Sports (San Rafael)||10% off purchase|
|Gamescape (San Rafael)||5% off purchases|
|SF Fitness Marin||
Access $59.96/MO or 14 months of 12 ($699); All Gym Access $89.95/MO, or 14 months for the price of ($1119)
|Coquelicot||10% off Cash Purchases|
|Complimentary Consultation at Tom Ford and Cosmetics|
|Luther Burbank Savings of San Rafael||Get a Dominican OLLI Goodie Bag|