Dominican and the Institute for Leadership Studies (ILS) continue to be conveners of thinkers and disseminators of new ideas and best practices, made available to our broader Bay Area community.
The Leadership Lecture Series, in partnership with Book Passage, actively engages the community on topics related to individual, organizational and/or social change inspired by effective leadership from the domains of arts and sciences, business, entertainment, literature, pop culture, politics, and government.
Dominican is grateful for the generous support of our sponsors.
- Presented by: Institute for Leadership Studies and Book Passage
- Season Sponsor: Bank of Marin
- Silver: Women, Leadership and Philanthropy Council
A range of sponsorship levels are available to help elevate your organization’s profile in the community. Please contact us for opportunities.
Spring 2021 Lecture Series
Dominican University of California's Institute for Leadership Studies and Book Passage proudly present the Spring 2021 Lecture Series:
- Robert Reich, The System: Who Rigged It. How We Fix It.
Date: Wed., Feb. 10
- Isabel Allende, The Soul of A Woman
Date: Thu., Mar. 4
- Heidi Kühn, Breaking Ground: From Landmines to Grapevines
Date: Thu., Apr. 22
- Sharon Stone, The Beauty of Living Twice
Date: Wed., May 5