Partnering with Dominican
Dominican’s Barowsky School of Business can provide expertise, volunteer resources, clout with certain constituencies, and amenities that are not readily available from other institutions in the community. In turn, community partners offer students, faculty, staff, and administrators opportunities to apply learning to “real world” situations, to develop a sophisticated understanding of community goals, processes, and current issues, and to grow as individuals through civic, ethical, political, and philanthropic activities.
Together, through a genuine, collaborative partnership, community partners and the Barowsky School of Business can help build great things across Marin County and the greater Bay Area.
Ways to Get Involved
There are many ways of getting involved with the Barowsky School of Business:
- Attend our social/networking events held on campus and the wider Bay Area
- Serve as a mentor to our current undergraduate and graduate students
- Participate in the classroom as a guest speaker and industry insider
- Find great talent through internships and job placement opportunities
- Work with faculty and students on a variety of real-world “consulting” projects
- Participate in our MBA Bootcamp consulting challenge
- Sponsor an event on campus.