As an institution using human beings as research participants, Dominican is required to provide an assurance to the Federal government that includes a statement of principles governing the institution in the discharge of its responsibility for protecting the rights and welfare of human participants or research conducted at, or sponsored by the institution, whether the research is participant to Federal regulation or not (45 CFR 46.103.b.1).
- Initial Application (DOC) (PDF)
- Modification Application (DOC) (PDF)
- IRB Renewal Application (DOC) (PDF)
- Interactive Signature Page (DOC) (PDF)
- Sample Forms
- Initial Proposal Checklist
- 2019 Handbook