Remember the feeling you had the moment you first stepped foot on the Dominican campus? Coming back to visit will give you the same excited butterflies.
Reunion is a special time for me to reconnect with my former classmates and connect with alumni I haven’t met, growing my Dominican family. The activities and people who attend never fail to make it an exciting and memorable weekend." — Brian Moore '05
At Reunion Weekend, you’ll bask in your fondest Penguin memories while indulging in all the delightful events that Dominican’s Alumni Relations and the Reunion Committees have planned, from a soul-fortifying mass to a family-style catered luncheon you won't be able to stop talking about. See the checklist below to get the most out of your Reunion experience.
- Update your contact information to make sure you receive invitations to Reunion Weekend.
- Nominate a former classmate or faculty member for an Alumni Award. Awards will be presented at the Luncheon on Meadowlands Lawn.
- Register for the upcoming Reunion celebration.
- Contact Mark Jaime if you want to join the Reunion Committee for your class year.
- Reunion Committee members help plan the weekend’s events and determine which fund your class gift will support when you reach your 50th Golden Circle Anniversary.
- View photos from our past Reunion events to get excited about what’s in store.
Saturday, April 13
10:00 AM - Mass | St. Catherine Benincasa Chapel, Edgehill Mansion
11:00 AM - Registration, Welcome, & Champagne Reception | Meadowlands Lawn
11:45 AM - Anniversary Luncheon Honoring Reunion Classes & Awards Ceremony | Meadowlands Lawn
2:15 PM - Class Photos | Meadowlands Steps
2:30 PM - Campus Tour | Depart from Meadowlands
3:00 PM - Reunion Afterparty Bar Crawl | Start in Meadowlands Tent
Embassy Suites by Hilton
101 McInnis Parkway, San Rafael, CA 94903