Remember the feeling you had the moment you first stepped foot on the Dominican campus? Coming back to visit will give you the same excited butterflies.
Reunion is a special time for me to reconnect with my former classmates and connect with alumni I haven’t met, growing my Dominican family. The activities and people who attend never fail to make it an exciting and memorable weekend." — Brian Moore '05
At Reunion Weekend, you’ll bask in your fondest Penguin memories while indulging in all the delightful events that Dominican’s Alumni Relations and the Reunion Committees have planned, from a soul-fortifying mass to a family-style catered luncheon you won't be able to stop talking about. See the checklist below to get the most out of your Reunion experience.
- Update your contact information to make sure you receive invitations to Reunion Weekend.
- Nominate a former classmate or faculty member for an Alumni Award. Awards will be presented at the Luncheon on Meadowlands Lawn.
- Register for the upcoming Reunion celebration.
- Contact Mark Jaime if you want to join the Reunion Committee for your class year.
- Reunion Committee members help plan the weekend’s events, and determine which fund your class gift will support when you reach your 50th Golden Circle Anniversary.
- View photos from our past Reunion events to get excited about what’s in store.
Friday, April 21
Class of 1973 Golden Circle Dinner - Creekside Room
5:00 p.m. - Cocktails | 6:00 p.m. - Dinner
Reconnect with your alma mater and one another as we welcome the Class of 1973 to the ranks of Dominican's golden alumni.
Saturday, April 22
10:00 a.m. - St. Catherine Benincasa Chapel
Join us for Mass and to memorialize classmates who have passed on.
Registration, Welcome, & Champagne Reception
11:00 a.m. - Meadowlands Lawn
Pick up your reunion name badge and a glass of bubbly.
Anniversary Luncheon & Awards Celebration
11:45 a.m. - Meadowlands Lawn
Enjoy an outdoor lunch while you reconnect with old friends and honor your fellow graduates.
2:15 p.m. - Meadowlands Stairs
Capture the memory of your reunion weekend by taking a photo with your classmates.
3:00 p.m. - Meadowlands Stairs
Enjoy a student-led tour of campus. See what has changed and what has stayed the same.
Class of 2020 Tree Dedication
3:30 p.m. - Edgehill Mansion Lawn
A special ceremony honoring the Class of 2020 for navigating a particularly difficult senior year with grace and resilience during the COVID-19 pandemic.
4:00 p.m. - Caleruega Patio
Happy hour drinks and bites, music, and good cheer!
Stay tuned for Reunion 2024 suggested hotel accommodations.