Remember the feeling you had the moment you first stepped foot on the Dominican campus? Coming back to visit will give you the same excited butterflies.
Reunion is a special time for me to reconnect with my former classmates and connect with alumni I haven’t met, growing my Dominican family. The activities and people who attend never fail to make it an exciting and memorable weekend." — Brian Moore '05
At Reunion Weekend, you’ll bask in your fondest Penguin memories while indulging in all the delightful events that Dominican’s Alumni Relations and the Reunion Committees have planned, from a soul-fortifying mass to an eclectic mix of musical performances on Penguin Field. See the checklist below to get the most out of your Reunion experience.
- Update your contact information to make sure you receive invitations to Reunion Weekend.
- Nominate a former classmate or faculty member for an Alumni Award. Awards will be presented at the Luncheon on Meadowlands Lawn.
- Become a VIP Benefits Card Holder to receive a 30 percent discount on your Reunion registration.
- Register for the upcoming Reunion celebration.
- Contact Mark Jaime if you’re interested in joining the Reunion Committee for your class year.
- Reunion Committee members help plan the weekend’s events, and determine which fund your class gift will support when you reach your 50th Golden Circle Anniversary.
- View photos from our past Reunion events to get excited about what’s in store.
Reunion 2021 will be scheduled soon. For information about the event, please contact us.