Remember the feeling you had the moment you first stepped foot on the Dominican campus? Coming back to visit will give you the same excited butterflies.
Reunion is a special time for me to reconnect with my former classmates and connect with alumni I haven’t met, growing my Dominican family. The activities and people who attend never fail to make it an exciting and memorable weekend." — Brian Moore '05
At Reunion Weekend, you’ll bask in your fondest Penguin memories while indulging in all the delightful events that Dominican’s Alumni Relations and the Reunion Committees have planned, from a soul-fortifying mass to an eclectic mix of musical performances on Penguin Field. See the checklist below to get the most out of your Reunion experience.
- Update your contact information to make sure you receive invitations to Reunion Weekend.
- Nominate a former classmate or faculty member for an Alumni Award. Awards will be presented at the Luncheon on Meadowlands Lawn.
- Become a VIP Benefits Card Holder to receive a 30 percent discount on your Reunion registration.
- Register for the upcoming Reunion celebration.
- Contact Mark Jaime if you’re interested in joining the Reunion Committee for your class year.
- Reunion Committee members help plan the weekend’s events, and determine which fund your class gift will support when you reach your 50th Golden Circle Anniversary.
- View photos from our past Reunion events to get excited about what’s in store.
Friday, April 22
Class of 1972 Golden Circle Dinner - Edgehill Mansion
5:00 p.m. | Cocktails 6:00 p.m. | Dinner - Reconnect with your alma mater and one another as we welcome the Class of 1972 to the ranks of Dominican's golden alumni.
Saturday, April 23
10:00 a.m. - St. Catherine Benincasa Chapel Join Fr. Jim Smith for Mass and to memorialize classmates who have passed on.
Anniversary Luncheon & Awards Celebration
11:45 a.m. - Meadowlands Lawn Enjoy an outdoor lunch while you reconnect with old friends and honor your fellow graduates.
2:00 p.m. - Meadowlands Stairs Enjoy a student-led tour of campus. See what has changed and what has stayed the same.
2:15 p.m. - Meadowlands Stairs Capture the memory of your reunion weekend by taking a photo with your classmates.
Class of 1962 60th Anniversary Reunion Dinner - Creekside
4:30 p.m. | Cocktails 5:30 p.m. | Dinner - Celebrate your anniversary milestone and enjoy each other's company as the Class of 1962.
Class of 1970 52nd Anniversary Golden Circle Dinner - Edgehill Mansion
5:00 p.m. | Cocktails 6:00 p.m. | Dinner - Better late than never! Come together to commemorate and celebrate your 52nd Reunion as the Class of 1970.
Class of 1971 51st Anniversary Golden Circle Dinner - Edgehill Mansion
5:00 p.m. | Cocktails 6:00 p.m. | Dinner - Together at last! Commemorate and celebrate your 51st reunion as the Class of 1971.
Class of 1972 Saturday Get Together
5:00 p.m. - Hunt Room
Continue the celebration with beer, wine, appetizers, and mingling.
Reunion Afterparty - Caleruega Patio
5:00 p.m. - We're throwing a party for the classes of 2020 and 2021, and all recent graduates are invited to join us. Enjoy drinks, bites, music, and reconnecting with old friends.