Remember the feeling you had the moment you first stepped foot on the Dominican campus? Coming back to visit will give you the same excited butterflies.
Reunion is a special time for me to reconnect with my former classmates and connect with alumni I haven’t met, growing my Dominican family. The activities and people who attend never fail to make it an exciting and memorable weekend." — Brian Moore '05
At Reunion Weekend, you’ll bask in your fondest Penguin memories while indulging in all the delightful events that Dominican’s Alumni Relations and the Reunion Committees have planned, from a soul-fortifying mass to an eclectic mix of musical performances on Penguin Field. See the checklist below to get the most out of your Reunion experience.
- Update your contact information to make sure you receive invitations to Reunion Weekend.
- Nominate a former classmate or faculty member for an Alumni Award. Awards will be presented at the Luncheon on Meadowlands Lawn.
- Become a VIP Benefits Card Holder to receive a 30 percent discount on your Reunion registration.
- Register for the upcoming Reunion celebration.
- Contact Mark Jaime if you’re interested in joining the Reunion Committee for your class year.
- Reunion Committee members help plan the weekend’s events, and determine which fund your class gift will support when you reach your 50th Golden Circle Anniversary.
- View photos from our past Reunion events to get excited about what’s in store.
Friday, April 16
Golden Circle Cocktails & Conversation
Reconnect with your classmates virtually with cocktails and conversation at this year's Golden Circle Celebration. We will begin with a welcome and toast, followed by remarks from President Mary B. Marcy. The event will conclude with a chance to reminisce and share your personal stories from your Dominican days.
Saturday, April 17
Welcome, Blessing, & Remembrances
Join Campus Ministry for a blessing to begin our time together. We will recognize Fr. Bob Haberman posthumously as an honorary alumnus in recognition of his dedication and service to Dominican and our alumni.
In Conversation: President Mary B. Marcy and President-Elect Nicola Pitchford
Join us for a lively conversation as we honor President Marcy's 10 years of distinctive leadership, celebrate our collective successes, and look ahead to our bright future.
Alumni Awards Celebration
Tune in via YouTube to watch our 2021 Alumni Awards Show and engage with your classmates in the comments section.
Hear from Dr. Paul Raccanello, Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students, and a panel of Dominican students about what life is like as a DU student today.