2023-2024 Tuition and Fees
The tuition and fee rates for the 2023-2024 academic year are outlined below. If your program is longer than one academic year, your tuition and fee rates in future years may increase. Your costs may also be different if you enroll in a different number of units each semester than the tracks outlined below.
For questions, contact the Office of Financial Aid. Also, review our financial aid and business services policies.
One-Year MBA (no concentration)
|Semester||Fall 1||Spring 1||Summer 1||Totals|
|Tuition Rate Per Unit||$1,121||$1,121||$1,121|
|Enrollment||12 units||12 units||12 units||36 units|
|Campus Comp Fee||$210||$210||$210||$630|
Two-Year MBA (no concentration)
|Semester||Fall 1||Spring 1||Summer 1||Fall 2||Spring 2||Summer 2||Totals|
|Enrollment||6 units||6 units||6 units||6 units||6 units||6 Units||36 units|
Students may add a concentration to their MBA degree. Adding a concentration will increase the course load by three units and tuition cost increases by $1,110 per unit.
- Global Business concentration: additional three units during the student’s final term of enrollment
- Business Analytics concentration: Requires enrollment in an additional semester for a three-unit course
- For Business Analytics concentration, students will be enrolled less than half-time in the additional semester. Federal financial aid eligibility requires a minimum of half-time enrollment (minimum four units) in order to receive federal loans.
Financial Aid: Scholarships, Grants, Loans and Work-Study
There are many ways to afford a graduate education. Here are just a few:
Scholarships and grants are types of aid that do not have to be repaid and that can help to directly reduce your tuition expenses. View applicable scholarships below.
|Academic Excellence Scholarship||3.55 - 4.0 GPA||30% of tuition|
|Departmental Scholarship||3.35 - 3.54 GPA||20% of tuition|
|Graduate Scholarship||3.25 - 3.34 GPA||10% of tuition|
Graduate test score scholarships may also be available for applicants with satisfactory GMAT and/or GRE scores. For more information, contact your admissions counselor (415) 257-1376, firstname.lastname@example.org or register for a counseling appointment.
How to Apply
MBA students are eligible for the following scholarships when they meet the priority admission application deadline. When you apply by this deadline, you will automatically be considered for any eligible scholarships.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- Scholarships are awarded based on the grade point average (GPA) of the last 60 units earned by the student as determined at the time of admission.
- Scholarships are renewable for up to two additional years beyond the first year of award, provided the student continues to meet the terms and conditions.
- Students must complete all courses attempted (grades of I, F, UF, and W do not represent a completed course).
Students must maintain continuous enrollment at Dominican. If a student stops out or takes a Leave of Absence for more than one term, they are no longer eligible for the scholarship.
Visit Outside Scholarships to learn more about local, public and private scholarships. Good luck!
Federal loans are available to help graduate students meet the cost of attending Dominican. Most graduate students are eligible for up to $20,500 each award year in Unsubsidized Stafford Loans. Additional federal and private loans are available if needed.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a FAFSA and a Dominican Financial Aid Application. Federal loans will be included in your financial aid award.
Learn about what types of loans are available on the Graduate Loans page.
Work-Study is an optional form of self-help aid that allows students to apply for on-campus employment (or off-campus work with one of our community service partners) to earn extra money toward their college expenses.
How to Apply
To be considered for Federal Work-Study, submit a FAFSA and contact the Office of Financial Aid. To learn about other opportunities, visit our Work-Study page.