- Office of the Registrar
Office of the Registrar
The Registrar’s Office supports the integrity, growth, and success of the University’s academic enterprise through the smooth delivery of academic services and programs, scrupulous records management, and compliance with relevant external standards.
We provide and promote the efficient flow of accurate information by:
- Safeguarding the integrity of academic records and policies
- Ensuring institutional compliance with relevant external regulatory and accrediting entities
- Providing excellent, expert, and timely service to all constituents
- Upholding the Code of Ethics of the professional association (AACRAO), as well as the core values of Dominican
- Integrity and security of academic institutional memory — Study/Knowledge
- Excellent and timely service — Service
- Continuous improvement and innovation — Reflection
- Ethical and positive work environment — Community
- Collaborative and constructive organizational learning — Combines all values
Office of the Registrar Leadership
Mon. – Thurs., 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Fri.: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Please note, we're closed Wednesday from noon – 1 p.m.
Explore More in Office of the Registrar
Dominican offers a core curriculum defined by skills and competencies that align with the Dominican Experience. Learn more about our programs, courses and learning outcomes on our Course Catalog.
Register to Vote Online
The Secretary of State's Office for the State of California has developed a system to encourage college students to register to vote. Students can easily fill out a form online or print and mail.