- Art, Design, and Visual Studies
Art, Design, and Visual Studies
The Department of Art, Design and Visual Studies provides quality education that nurtures lively exchange between students and faculty and fosters purposeful contributions to our community.
The Department of Art, Graphic Design and Visual Studies is an accredited member of the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD).
We are committed to:
- The advancement and success of our students.
- A comprehensive, diverse and interdisciplinary curriculum.
- Quality instruction that promotes excellent scholarship and artistic output.
- Generosity of spirit toward our students and our community.
The Alemany Library is home to both the Barbara D. Goodman Art Gallery and the Community Gallery, which provide venues for artistic exposure for students, local community artists and patrons.
A love of art has led Tashina Garcia-Garza ’08, ‘14 MA from Victorville, a small town in the California high desert, to Los Angeles where she runs the municipal art program at the Los Angeles International Airport.