A Guide to Using University Facts
- From the items listed below, select the filters from the drop-down menus or click on the buttons for various student attributes to drill-down on data within each section. The data may take a few seconds to load. For confidentiality reasons, totals of less than 10 students are not shown. This means you may see an incomplete result when you drill down.
- Racial/Ethnic categories are based on IPEDs definitions.
- For Persistence and Completion rates: Members of the cohort for each entry term are counted as of the Fall Reporting Date for that group’s first term.
The Common Data Set (CDS) is a collaboration between data providers in the education community and publishers. The goal of this collaboration is to provide quality and accurate information to all those involved in a student’s transition into higher education. Download Dominican's most recent Common Data Set (CDS), as submitted to the College Board and other public data recipients.
The CDS is organized around 10 topics:
- General information
- Enrollment and persistence
- First-time, first-year admission
- Transfer admission
- Academic offerings and policies
- Student life
- Annual expenses
- Financial aid
- Instructional faculty and class size
- Degrees conferred
Please visit CommonDataSet.org for more information.