Become a Great Leader
Dominican University of California's Leadership Academy will prepare you to become the best leader you can be.
Dominican’s Leadership Academy equips you with innovative tools and skills to lead change and drive organizational results. You will develop greater self-awareness while learning and practicing essential skills in coaching, emotional intelligence and interpersonal dynamics, enabling you to lead with greater empathy, purpose, inspiration, and connection.
- Understand the difference between leadership and management.
- Develop the ability to create, influence, and foster organizational change.
- Learn how to lead through influence and persuasion.
- Acquire skills to maximize the performance of teams.
- Increase your capacity for leading through greater emotional intelligence.
- Gain coaching skills to improve performance and increase accountability.
Who Should Attend
Mid- to senior-level professionals seeking to improve their ability to lead.
The program consists of seven sessions, three (3) in-person at the Dominican campus and four (4) synchronous online:
- April 9, in-person, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
21st Century Leadership: What it Means to Be a Leader
- April 16, online synchronous, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- April 21, online synchronous, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Emotional Intelligence for EPIC Leadership
- April 30, in-person, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Leading Through Influence and Persuasion
Creating High Performance Teams
- May 7, online synchronous, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Improving Performance Through Accountability
- May 14, online synchronous, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Coaching for Performance
- May 21, in-person, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Building Organizational Culture
Program fees are $3,300. Fees include tuition and course materials. For in-person sessions, lunches are available for purchase at Dominican’s Caleruega Dining Hall.
Enrollments must be received by April 4th, 2024. Participants are admitted on a rolling, space-available basis. Early applications are encouraged.