The Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship minor focuses on preparing tomorrow's Globalpreneurs, providing a unique course of study that prepares students for navigating a successful course of entrepreneurialism on the world stage. The goal of the program is to provide a rigorous and in-depth study of the field of entrepreneurship, honing students' ability to start a new business venture or meaningfully contribute to a corporate or not-for-profit setting.
- Exposure to real, scalable, innovative business ideas and ventures in the global arena.
- An intense, immersive, international experience. Small cohort groups of 15-20 ensure mastery of concepts and subject material in a collaborative learning environment.
- Access to mentors and the opportunity to build international networks students can strengthen throughout their careers.
- Rigorous coursework thoroughly grounded in innovation and entrepreneurship using human-centered design thinking. Courses include Design Thinking, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, and Global Innovation including a Global Practicum.
- A 10-day international business trip fostering engagement with foreign companies
- Funding support available for selected students.
The Innovation and Entrepreneurship minor prepares students to start their own business or help existing organizations innovate. No matter what your major, the Innovation and Entrepreneurship minor can support multiple career paths.