- Exposure to real, scalable, innovative business ideas and ventures in the global arena.
- An intense, immersive, international experience. Small cohort groups ensure mastery of concepts and subject material in a collaborative learning environment.
- Access to mentors and the opportunity to build international networks students can strengthen throughout their careers.
- The opportunity to assess how your personality and skills align with the unique demands of starting and growing a business.
- Rigorous coursework thoroughly grounded in innovation and entrepreneurship using human-centered design thinking.
The Innovation and Entrepreneurship minor prepares students to start their own business or help existing organizations innovate. No matter what your major, the Innovation and Entrepreneurship minor can support multiple career paths.