- Zilola Khashimova, MD, MBA, SP
Zilola Khashimova, MD, MBA, SP
Zilola is a medical doctor specializing in obstetrics-gynecology and laparoscopic surgery with experience in family medicine. She has held leadership and supervisory roles in a public health agency, a teaching and research hospital, a private clinic, a government agency, a pharmaceutical company, and educational institutions. She is certified in hospital administration, ovarian failure, oncology, and ultrasound diagnostics.
Zilola accepted a position at Dominican as an assistant professor and she is very excited to bring her medical and business administration knowledge to Dominican's Physician Assistant Program.
Zilola has several peer-reviewed publications in medical journals. She has consistently been a top performer throughout her medical training and has experience in providing conferences, training, and seminars for medical doctors and residents.
Francis Marion University, Master of Business Administration, MBA
Tashkent State Institute of Postgraduate Education of Doctors, MD OB-GYN, Laparoscopic Surgeon
First Tashkent State Medical Institute, Medical Doctor
- Innovations in Medical Education
- Women's Health
- Autoimmune Disorders
Honors and Awards
- Honorary Faculty Fellow at the Dominican University of California
- Received the degree of Master of Business Administration from Francis Marion University. She is a Certified Strategic Planner.
- Member of the South Carolina Ob/Gyn Society, the European Society of Gynecology (ESG), the Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA) and the European Women's Management Development International Network (EWMD)
- Inducted into the Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honor Society for AACSB-International, 2019