- Shiva Fatemi
Shiva Fatemi, MD, MS
Dr. Shiva Fatemi is a medical doctor with experience in family medicine, psychiatry, transfusion medicine and infertility. She has been active in medical education since 2017. Shiva has worked as an adjunct professor at San Francisco State University, University of San Francisco and California Institute for Integral Studies. She also worked as a clinical consultant and medical consultant in fertility medicine. In 2020, Shiva joined Dominican's Physician Assistant program.
Azad Medical University of Tehran Certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), MD
Dominican University of California, MS, Counseling Psychology
- Behavioral Medicine
- Medical Education
Honors and Awards
- Faculty Member at NAMI Marin (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Member and lecturer at CHADD of Marin (Children and Adults with ADHD)
- Member of American Association for Reproductive Medicine
- Certified Medical Doctor by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Certificate of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Psychosis by County of Marin Department of Health and Human Services
- Certificate of Family Class instructor training by National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Certificate of HIV counseling and prevention by Iran Blood Transfusion Organization
Psychoeducational Manual for Families of People with Schizophrenia, Scholarly and creative works conference, Dominican University of California/NAMI Marin; San Rafael,CA.
Maternal and Neonatal outcomes in HELLP Syndrome, partial HELLP Syndrome and severe pre-Eclampsia in eleven years, . World Applied Sciences Journal. 2013, Dec; 26(11): 1459-1463.
Prevalence of thyroid dysfunction and relevant risk factors among Thalassemia patients The Scientific Journal of Iranian Blood Transfusion Organization. 2009 Apr; 6(1): 59-64.
- Meadowlands Hall, Room 435
- (415) 482-1917
- Dominican Scholar