- Priority application deadlines: February 1 for fall semester and December 1 for spring semester
- Admission decisions made within two weeks of receipt of all admission materials
- Admission interviews are recommended, but not required
- Each candidate is reviewed on the basis of past scholastic record, present motivation, and potential intellectual development as indicated by all admission materials submitted.
- Dominican University of California welcomes applications from all students without regard to race, age, religion, color, gender, ethnicity, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
- The University seeks to enroll students who will take full advantage of the academic and extracurricular opportunities available.
- Offers of admission are contingent upon sustained academic performance and receipt of a final transcript(s).
- Offers of admission are valid for one semester only. Deferrals may be granted on an individual basis, after review by the Office of Admissions
Applicants interested in nursing who are qualified for admission to the University are admitted as nursing majors, but must meet progression requirements to continue in the program. Learn more about nursing progression requirements.
Watch this video tour of Dominican University of California recorded by YOUniversityTV.
Meet our students, faculty and staff. Learn about our small-town, park like campus, the city of San Rafael and the Bay Area.
Learn about our student clubs and associations, university history and traditions and our Athletics.
Community | Study | Reflection | Service
Visit our student blog
The student blog is maintained by Dominican students who represent diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Discover what it is like to be a student here, and how to juggle work, school, and college life.
Upcoming Online Chats
Find out about upcoming chats here.