Global Education Office (GEO)
Our mission is to support campus comprehensive internationalization through the lens of the Dominican Global Learning environment by promoting equity of access and demonstrated academic outcomes in three key areas: International Student/Scholar Services, Dominican Global Learning and Global Faculty Engagement.
The GEO Commitment
- Advise international students and scholars on all issues related to securing immigration documents and visas;
- Facilitate academic, cultural and personal transitions that international students and scholars face;
- Promote intercultural awareness and respect of diversity on the Dominican campus and surrounding community through global ambassadors and host-family programs, international festivals and multicultural celebrations;
- Advance study abroad at Dominican as an extension of a well-rounded international education;
- Providing information and guidance regarding international partnerships and exchange programs.