1. Demonstration of six years of post high school work experience, which may include time spent at home as a family caregiver
2. Certification of high school completion (or equivalent) on Dominican's Online Application for Admission.
3. Demonstration of a minimum of 30 transferable college credits*. Expository Writing (Freshman English) must be included in the 30 transferable college credits. It is also recommended that candidates demonstrate the completion of some or all of the following General Education (GE) coursework**:
5. Official college transcript(s)***. This includes transcripts from corporate and military courses recommended by the American Council on Education and the National Program on Noncollegiate Sponsored Instruction.
6. Demonstration of a minimum transfer GPA of 2.0.
*Candidates who have not completed the requisite number of units are encouraged to meet with our ADC advisors to select appropriate courses to be completed at a community college in preparation for transfer to Dominican.
**Courses being submitted for GE transfer consideration must have been completed with a grade of C or better. Additionally, Dominican is not able to guarantee that these GE courses will be offered as part of the Adult Degree Completion Program. Candidates who are admitted and require any or all of these GE courses will need to work with the academic advisor to identify ways to complete these graduation requirements.
***Students with foreign transcripts must provide a credential evaluation along with their official transcripts. Please consult our International Student Requirements webpage for more information on approved credential evaluation companies as well as additional international student admission requirements.