1. Demonstration of six years of post high school work experience, which may include time spent at home as a family caregiver
2. Certification of high school completion (or equivalent) on Application for Admissions
3. Demonstration of a minimum of 30 transferable credits. While not required for admission for Fall 2014, it is recommended that candidates have met the following Dominican General Education (GE) requirements*:
5. Official college transcript(s). This includes transcripts from corporate and military courses recommended by the American Council on Education and the National Program on Noncollegiate Sponsored Instruction.
6. Demonstration of a minimum transfer GPA of 2.0.
*Candidates who have not completed the requisite number of units are encouraged to meet with our ADC advisors to select appropriate courses to be completed at a community college in preparation for transfer to Dominican.