1. Demonstration of six years of post high school work experience, which may include time spent at home as a family caregiver
2. Certification of high school completion (or equivalent) on Application for Admissions
3. Demonstration of a minimum of 30 transferable credit, including coursework that meets the following Dominican General Education (GE) requirements*:
4. Demonstration of a minimum transfer GPA of 2.0.
6. Official college transcript(s). This includes transcripts from corporate and military courses recommended by the American Council on Education and the National Program on Noncollegiate Sponsored Instruction.
*Candidates who have completed 30 or more transferable college credits but have not completed the necessary coursework described above are encouraged to consult with an admissions counselor regarding admissibility. Candidates who have not completed the requisite number of units are encouraged to meet with our ADC advisors to select appropriate courses to be completed at a community college in preparation for transfer to Dominican.