- Business Services accepts payments for student accounts.
- We can answer questions relating to charges on student accounts.
- Questions regarding financial aid should be directed to the Financial Aid Office at 415-257-1350.
- Questions regarding tuition charges should be directed to the Registrar Office at 415-458-3750.
Payments may be made by cash, check or money order
- By mail - take advantage of the return envelope Dominican University included with your monthly billing statement. Please do not send cash through the mail.
- In person - you may come to our office at Bertrand Hall Room 103 to make payments.
- Online - at selfservice.dominican.edu. For instructions on how to make online payments, please visit www.dominican.edu/epay.
We do not accept payments by phone.
A Payment Plan is available to all students who are currently enrolled at Dominican. Payments are due on the 1st of each month and begin August 1 for Fall semester, January 1 for Spring semester, and June 1 for Summer Semester. Balances may be divided into a maximum of 4 payments for Fall and Spring semesters, and a maximum of 2 payments for Summer semester. Dominican charges an interest rate of 0.83% per month on the unpaid account balance. A late charge of $50.00 will be assessed for any payment received past the due date.