93% of Barowsky School of Business 2015 graduates hired into jobs averaging $60,000.
Rapid Innovation Challenge for college students hosted at Dominican.
BSB Alum Helps NBA World Champion Warriors behind the scenes.
Future prospects baseball founder credits Dominican.
Graduates of the Barowsky School of Business will emerge prepared to excel in a rapidly-changing and highly-competitive business environment. Candidates will learn, through a mix of theory and practice, how to step beyond current business models and ethically lead in an interdependent, technologically intensive and dynamically global environment.
Dean, Barowsky School of Business
Barowsky School of Business
Today’s employers are seeking well-rounded employees who can speak the current language of business. They want employees who understand that all business is global business. They need employees that understand that sustainability is integral to the business of both today and tomorrow. They seek employees who understand that leadership isn’t something reserved for those sitting around the boardroom but instead is something that needs to occur at all levels of business.
Barowsky School of Business Highlights
- Convenient location in the economically and culturally vibrant San Francisco Bay Area, California, just 12 miles (18 km) north of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Full-time (one year) or part-time (two year) options, and evening and/or weekend courses for MBA students
- Global focus offers real-world, international business experience
- Diverse and multi-generational student community with a variety of life experiences and work backgrounds
- Strong emphasis on personal and career development, extensive global network of alumni, corporate, educational, governmental and non-governmental contacts
- Small cohort sizes and personalized instruction Fall and Spring applications accepted
Financial Aid/Cost to Attend