Accounting students attend CalCPA Careers Panel
A dozen Dominican accounting students attended the CalCPA Careers Panel September 30 at Autodesk in San Rafael.
Inaugural "MBA BOOT CAMP" Greets Grad Students
The boot camp was just one feature of the newly launched MBA, offered through the Barowsky School of Business.
BA to MBA 4+1 Student Awarded FWSF Scholarship
Lynsie Ulrich is one of 11 Bay Area student recipients of $10,000 scholarship
The Barowsky School of Business Initiatives
An unprecedented gift helps fuel a business school designed to inspire and educate the next generation of global leadership.
Tony Zhang, Chief Investment Manager
How Dominican business courses lead the way to his position at Franklin Templeton Sealand Fund.
Read more> 官话>
Barowsky School of Business
Today’s employers are seeking well-rounded employees who can speak the current language of business. They want employees who understand that all business is global business. They need employees that understand that sustainability is integral to the business of both today and tomorrow. They seek employees who understand that leadership isn’t something reserved for those sitting around the boardroom but instead is something that needs to occur at all levels of business.
Graduates of the Barowsky School of Business will emerge prepared to excel in a rapidly-changing and highly-competitive business environment. Candidates will learn, through a mix of theory and practice, how to step beyond current business models and ethically lead in an interdependent, technologically intensive and dynamically global environment.
Dominican Program Highlights
- Convenient location in the economically and culturally vibrant San Francisco Bay Area, California, just 12 miles (18 km) north of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Full-time (one year) or part-time (two year) options
- Evening and/or weekend courses offer flexibility for working students
- Brand-new MBA curriculum addresses current economic landscape and business needs and practices Global Consulting Practicum offers resume-building, real-world, international business experience Three concentration options allow students to select an area to hone expertise Concentrations in Global Business, Sustainable Enterprise, and Strategic Leadership address the most salient issues in today’s workplace Diverse and multi-generational student community with a variety of life experiences and work backgrounds
- Strong emphasis on personal and career development Extensive global network of alumni, corporate, educational, governmental and non-governmental contacts
- Small cohort sizes and personalized instruction Fall and Spring applications accepted
Financial Aid/Cost to Attend