- Look Beyond the U.S. to Global Markets: Two Easy Ways to Increase Your Sales
Selling to international markets will help you grow your business in these uncertain economic times by using two key strategies:
- Globalize your website to drive more international visitors and buyers to you
- Learn some simple, low-cost techniques to increase visibility in overseas markets
- Work with an Export Management Company (EMC) who can handle export marketing, management, and logistics for you, and learn how to find EMCs that match your company’s needs.
- Learn about the new EMC directory from the U.S. Commercial Service.
Expert Joshua Erickson, Program Manager of the U.S. Commercial Service’s Rural Export Center, will explain key ways to make your ability to export easier and more successful.
You will also hear from two companies who increased sales by using these strategies.
U.S. Commercial Servise's Rural Export Center
President and CEO, North Bay Leadership Council
Dr. Denise Lucy
Executive Director, Institute for Leadership Studies at Dominican University of California
Director, U.S. Commercial Service, North Bay Office at the Barowsky School of Business at Dominican University of California
Dominican University of California Institute for Leadership Studies
North Bay Leadership Council
U.S. Commercial Service
Marin Small Business Development Center
San Rafael Chamber of Commerce
For more information, contact:
email@example.com or call (415) 485-3202