- Student Health Center
Student Health Center
The Student Health Center (SHC) provides free health service to all currently registered students. Our services include physical evaluation and treatment, health education, sexual and reproductive counseling and services, nutritional consultation, TB screening and more.
Student Health Advisory Committee (SHAC)
The Student Health Advisory Committee (SHAC) is here to represent you regarding student health concerns, student well-being, and providing feedback on University wellness initiatives. The committee also educates and promotes health, medical and counseling services available on campus.
Our SHAC team includes:
- Emilio Villavicencio, Class of '20, second year graduate OT student
- Abigail Baltzer: Class of ‘20, Nursing major
- Emily Rakitnichan: Class of ‘21, Nursing major
- Nora Fey: Class of ’21, Nursing major and SHC work study student employee
- Noemie Von Kaenel: Class of ‘20 and ‘21 (Masters), Occupational Therapy
- Susana McKeough, MS, FNP, Student Health Center Director
- Tamera McNeil, Class of '22, Masters in OT Class of '23
- Criselle Ramos: Class of ’21, Psychology major
- Justine Mae Bonificio: Class of ‘21, Business major
- Arianna Inouye: Class of ‘23 and ‘24 (Masters), Occupational Therapy
We welcome your feedback, ideas, concerns, or questions regarding student physical and mental health, and Student Health and University Counseling Services. Your SHAC representatives will share your feedback with the committee for discussion.