This report highlights the impact of your giving at Dominican University of California. Your philanthropy strengthens the university's ability to advance essential initiatives.
What Our Students Are Saying
Kassandra Holman, Class of 2022
"I cannot thank you enough for being a donor to the scholarship that allows me to stay at my dream college to complete my BSN. I am the oldest of four children and am putting myself through school. If it weren’t for you, I would not have been able to stay here after my freshman year."
Sebastian Shigeyoshi, Class of 2021
"Even with financial aid, I was getting worried about what was ahead. The Close the Gap Scholarship is helping mitigate the costs of my education, as well as relieving stress. I am very thankful to the donors."
By the Numbers
Together, donors like you gave $2,534,842 in 2020-2021.
- 32% Student Aid – Easing financial burdens and enhancing equitable student success
- 21% Dominican Fund – Addressing emerging and high priority needs
- 15% Academic Programs – Enhancing teaching, learning, and the innovative Dominican Experience
- 13% Facilities – Transforming spaces that enhance learning and collaboration
- 12% Athletics – Providing student athletes opportunities for academic excellence, competitive success, and personal development
- 5% Community Programs – Engaging the community with programs like the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute and the Women Leadership & Philanthropy Council
- 2% Student Life – Nurturing leadership development, community, and personal growth through programs like Campus Ministry and student activities
- Alumni – $652,532
- Parents – $30,288
- Foundation and Corporation – $946,733
- Faculty and Staff – $44,757
- Trustees and Friends – $860,532 (Trustees who are also alumni are counted in the alumni category)
Learn more about the students you supported, student success and outcomes, and the quality and value of a Dominican University of California education on our At A Glance page.