- Campus Ministry Office
Campus Ministry Office
Campus Ministry is rooted in the Dominican ideals of "study, reflection, community and service." We provide programs that facilitate students' discovery and exploration of their whole being — body, mind and spirit.
Campus Ministry works with the University community to help individuals develop and strengthen their spiritual lives.
Supporting Campus Ministry
This approach fosters a deep desire to make positive contributions during their time at Dominican, and later, to the larger global community. Activities are funded through the University and donors who are committed to promoting these values.
- Scholarships for a student internship
- Scholarship for students to attend local and national conferences
- Scholarships for students to participate in national and international immersion and alternative spring break service projects
- Scholarships for students to participate in retreats, leadership and program development projects
- Materials and supplies to enhance the student experience
We offer opportunities for spiritual practice (mass, prayer services, meditation), short term mission trips, retreats, community building activities, volunteering and study on social justice issues. These activities are accessible to all students, regardless of their financial ability." — Fr. Robert Haberman, director Campus Ministry
Campus Ministry is part of the Office of Student Affairs. To learn more about our work, please visit: