We Welcome All
Campus Ministry celebrates the richness of our different spiritual experiences and provides programs and opportunities for growth and understanding.
Our service trips, volunteer opportunities and student groups guide students toward a spiritually enriching experience at Dominican and support the Dominican Ideals of Study, Reflection, Community and Service.
- Reflection: We offer communal prayer and contemplative practices to help students learn and grow in faith and understanding.
- Service: We offer several immersion trips and volunteer opportunities.
- Community: Our student leaders guide their peers toward a spiritually enriching experience at Dominican.
- Study: We are all life-long learners!
St. Catherine Benincasa Chapel
Located on the first floor of Edgehill Mansion. The St. Catherine Benincasa Chapel welcomes all to join our weekly and seasonal programs:
7:30 p.m., August 23-December 6
Weekday Masses will resume when COVID precautions are lifted.
Students are also invited to share their gifts through the Liturgical Ministry committee and the Chapel Choir and Musicians. Please contact us to learn more.
Veritas Interfaith Center
Located on the first floor of Edgehill Mansion. The Veritas Interfaith Center welcomes all to join our weekly and seasonal programs:
- Marin Zen Meditation, Mondays at 6:30 p.m.
- Vipassana Buddhist Meditation, Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.
- Universal Circle Dances in the Sufi Zikr tradition, once a month on Thursday at 8 p.m.
- Celebrate the Jewish Holy Days of Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Hanukkah, and Passover
- Prayer time for the Muslim Student Association, Friday afternoon
Siena Leadership Team
Student leaders are the heart of Campus Ministry! The Siena Leadership Team is unified, diverse and welcoming. Through our actions, we inspire students to explore their beliefs and live out the Dominican Ideals. The following is a list of our programs. Learn more in the weekly Campus Ministry e-newsletter.
- Spirituality programs include Full Moon Hikes, New Student Getaway Day, Weekend Retreats, Busy Person Retreat, Praise and Worship Nights and Movies with Meaning.
- Service programs include the Alzheimer’s Walk, Hunger Homelessness Awareness Week, Service Saturdays, and Countdown to Earth Day.
Penguin Ideals Club
Open to all students, the Penguin Ideals Club (PIC) meets weekly to embrace Dominican’s Ideal of Community in a fun and inviting format. Sushi Night, Salsa Night, and Trick or Treat for Canned Goods are some of our signature events!
Be who God meant you to be, you will set the world on fire.”
— Saint Catherine of Siena