Newly admitted students can refer to their financial aid award notifications or other communications from the Office of Financial Aid to see which items are needed. Returning students can login to Dominican’s Financial Aid Portal to view any outstanding items.
In order to safeguard student information and that of their families, the Office of Financial Aid will only accept forms uploaded into Dominican’s Financial Aid Portal (newly admitted students only), completed in DUrForms (returning students only), or dropped off in-person or by mail at: Dominican University of California, ATTN: Office of Financial Aid, 50 Acacia Ave, San Rafael, CA 94901
- Submit forms for the appropriate academic year, i.e., submit a 2020-21 form for the Fall '20, Spring '21, or Summer '21 semesters.
- Answer all questions on the form.
- Physically sign all forms, digital signatures are not accepted on most forms.
- Make sure the form is clear and legible. Illegible forms and documents will not be accepted.
- If a form requests additional documents to be provided, please attach those additional items to the form.
- Dominican Financial Aid Application 2019-2020 2020-2021
- Authorization for Non-Allowable Charges
- FERPA Release Form
- Enrollment Change Form
- Award Change Form 020-2021
(for changing loans or other aid prior to disbursement)
- Return of Disbursed Funds Form
- Private Educational Loan Self-Certification
- Cal Grant B Access Authorization Form
- Cal Grant Transfer Entitlement Form
- Cal Grant Affidavit
- High School Graduation Verification Form
|Family Expense Form||2019-2020||2020-2021|
|Student Asset Form||2019-2020||2020-2021|
|Parent Asset Form||2019-2020||2020-2021|
|Dependent Standard Verification Worksheet||2019-2020||2020-2021|
|Dependent Custom Verification Worksheet||2019-2020||2020-2021|
|Dependent Aggregate Verification Worksheet||2019-2020||2020-2021|
|Independent Standard Verification Worksheet||2019-2020||2020-2021|
|Independent Custom Verification Worksheet||2019-2020||2020-2021|
|Independent Aggregate Verification Worksheet||2019-2020||2020-2021|