- Annual PANCE pass rate at or above the national mean
- Student to faculty ratio at or lower than the PAEA national mean for private institutions
- Academic student attrition rates <7% per academic year*
- Job placement for each cohort at 100% by six months after graduation
*Student academic attrition rates represent the number of students dismissed and decelerated for a given class year divided by the entering-class size.
Program Success at Achieving its Goals for AY 2018-19; 2019-20
- PANCE pass rate is 96% for DUoC and the National Pass Rate is 93%. We have achieved our goal for this first graduating class.
- The MSPAS Program has achieved this goal:
- For the AY 2018-2019, the program’s Student to Faculty ratio was 9.0:1 [Report 33 - Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA) ratio was 12.9:1]
- For the AY 2019-2020, the program’s Student to Faculty ratio was 11.7:1 [Report 34 - Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA) ratio was 12.8:1]
- The MSPAS program has achieved this goal of academic student attrition at 4% for AY 2017-18; and 2% for AY 2018-19, 0% for AY 2019-20.
- The program has not reached its goal of 100%. At six months (July 2020), 87% have secured employment as a PA.
Read about graduate performance on certifying exams in the PANCE Performance Report.