Graduates of Dominican’s MSBA program gain the tools to remain competitive in a rapidly evolving big data economy. According to Science Daily, over 90 percent of the world’s data has been generated in the last two years. The ability to analyze large data sets is critical to success, fostering new waves of business intelligence, productivity, growth and innovation.
- Earn your MSBA in just 12 months — no GRE or GMAT required!
- Flexible hybrid program is ideal for working professionals. Just two Saturdays per month on campus, plus two weekly online sessions.
- Students learn to use quantitative data analysis and analytics tools (including Python, R, SAS and Tableau) to transform data into business insights.
- You’ll graduate prepared to make actionable business decisions through optimization and machine learning, and to employ data visualization to communicate complex data effectively.
The MSBA is a 12-month program consisting of 10 courses plus a practicum. Students will take two courses over a seven-week (two-month) period. Classes are held on campus every other Saturday and during two weekly online sessions.
Gain a competitive edge with an MSBA from Dominican University, which prepares graduates for a wide range of dynamic careers such as data analyst, data scientist, management analyst, forensic analyst, gap analyst, and program/marketing management.
Admissions and Aid
A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a regionally accredited institution of higher education is required to apply to our graduate programs.
- Completed Application — Apply now!
(Please note — admission to the program is limited.)
- Official Transcript(s)
Official transcript of coursework from each college or university attended (undergraduate and graduate). Transcripts must be sent directly in a sealed envelope from the college or university.
Dominican University of California
c/o Graduate Admissions
50 Acacia Ave.
San Rafael, 94901
- GPA of 3.0
A grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above in graded graduate course work. Or, one of the following:
- GPA of 2.7 or above for the last 60 units of graded undergraduate course work
- GPA of 2.3-2.69 for the last 60 units of graded undergraduate coursework AND one of the following:
- GMAT score of 560 or GRE score of 162 quantitative and 144 verbal reasoning
- Minimum of three years of professional work experience
- Statement of Purpose/Intent
A one-page essay describing professional and/or personal goals and reasons for obtaining the above graduate degree
- One Letter of Recommendation
Academic or professional, on letterhead.
International candidates must meet additional admissions requirements.
|Priority||April 1, 2020|
Dominican has a rolling admissions policy, which means we evaluate applications as they are received and will continue to evaluate applications until we’ve filled all the slots for our incoming class.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Learn about tuition per unit, additional fees and total tuition.
We'll also show you how a Dominican education is more affordable than you might think with support from financial aid and loans.
We offer both in-person and online information session. It's a great way to meet faculty, ask specific questions about the program format and admission process, and meet alumni.