Fanjeaux Hall

Built in 1927, Fanjeaux Hall is named after the French village where St. Dominic established the first convent of Dominican Sisters. The gray stone hall with a peaked roof and ivy-covered towers accommodates approximately 100 students from all classes. Fanjeaux also houses the Student Union, which is the headquarters for the Associated Students of Dominican University (ASDU) and the University bookstore.