Magnolia House

Magnolia house, home to the Office of Admissions, was originally built in 1918 by the Williams Family for their daughter Corona on the event of her marriage. This magnificent Colonial mansion radiates the love of East coast architecture that Corona brought home from her schooling at Radcliff. The original house was 3,000 sq. ft. and in 1928, the house was doubled when the library wing was added.


In 1974, the property changed hands, and the new owners lovingly restored and enjoyed this exceptional property. Dominican is proud to have acquired this wonderful property, and to be able to continue the tradition of stewardship of its grounds.

Located on over 1.3 level acres, the estate encompasses a gated entry with a long gracious driveway, lawns, beautiful English gardens, mature landscaping, plus a 4 car garage and workshop (the 'Carriage House') in the back.