Martin De Porres Hall

Built in the late 1800’s, this log-cabin style structure was originally a carriage house for Meadowlands, the de Young family’s summer home. Purchased by the University in 1918, the carriage house became a chemistry lab, then a photography lab, then the Nursing Skills Lab. It was named after Martin de Porres, a Peruvian Dominican saint who healed the sick. Martin de Porres Hall is currently awaiting its next assignment.

Martin de Porres Hall