Bertrand Hall

Built in 1951 and named after St. Louis Bertrand, a Dominican missionary, Bertrand Hall originally served as an elementary school. Today, Bertrand is home to the Barowsky School of Business, along with financial aid, academic advising, the registrars office, student health center, business services and others.
Bertrand_hall_13.jpg

Due to a generous donation from Andrew P. Barowsky, Bertrand Hall is slated for a major renovation. An artist's rendering of the new building is seen below. 
Bertrand Hall