Albertus Magnus

Albertus Magnus, the former science building, is named in honor of Saint Albert the Great, a medieval scientist and the man who is credited as being the first Dominican to introduce the study of natural sciences into a largely theological curriculum. When Albertus Magnus was constructed in the early 1950’s, the building was considered to be modern architecture. Albertus Magnus was recently renovated and will soon be home to the Francoise Lepage Center for Global Innovation.

Albertus Magnus