Student Account Statement
You should expect to receive email notifications around the fifth of each month, when your student account statements are ready to view in the Self Service portal. Please note — you will have the choice about how to make payments, outlined below:
- Pay online: Login to Dominican’s Self Service Portal and transfer funds from your checking account.
- Pay by mail: Mail a check or money order. (Please include your student ID number on your check.)
- Pay in person: Visit the team at Bertrand Hall, Room 103, to make payments with cash, check or money order.
A payment plan is available to all students in good standing. Payments may be divided into four equal payments for the fall and spring semesters, and a maximum of two payments for the summer semester.
Payments are due on the first of each month as follows:
- Fall semester: August 1, September 1, October 1 (must be paid in full by November 1)
- Spring semester: January 1, February 1, March 1 (must be paid in full by April 1)
- Summer semester: June 1 (must be paid in full by July 1)
Please note — Dominican charges 8.3 percent interest each month on the unpaid account balances.
A late fee of $50 will be assessed for any payment received past the due date or non-payment. If a payment is returned or rejected by your bank, we will apply a $50 charge to your account.