RAJEEV SOOREEA, PH.D, ALM
School of Business and Leadership
Expert in International Business/Globalization
- Seven years of teaching experience at Penn State University.
- Industry experience in Financial Management at W. K. Kellogg Foundation, Michigan. Worked directly for VP of Finance and Investments.
- Research areas encompass entry strategies in emerging markets especially Foreign Direct Investment; knowledge spillovers; stock markets, trade and economic policy; international financial contagion and global imbalances; business of biotechnology.
- Published in several journals such as International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Applied Financial Economics, Indian Journal of Economics and Business, Applied Econometrics and International Development. Serving as reviewer for journals such as Journal of International Business Research, International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets.
- Recipient of numerous honors and awards including the Dean’s list for Academic Achievement Award, Best Investment Portfolio Analysis Project, and Topper (tie) in Strategic Management from Harvard; Teaching Excellence Award