LEEANN BARTOLINI, Ph.D
Co-Chair, Department of Psychology
School of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
Expert in Clinical Psychology/Depression and Anxiety Disorders
- Child and adolescent development
ROBIN GAYLE, Ph.D
Assistant Professor, Department of Counseling Psychology
School of Education and Counseling Psychology
Expert in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Brief and long-term psychotherapy with individuals, couples, and families
- Cross-cultural counseling
- Group process consultation; self-esteem in girls; pre-adolescent social issues
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Primary and middle school lecturer on parenting Issues.
- Leader of three psychotherapy groups: Mothers of Daughters Group, Eating Psychology, and Women's Transitions.