JAYATI GHOSH, PH.D
School of Business and Leadership
Expert in HIV/AIDS research, diversity, world cultures for international business
- Growth and Development in Asia Pacific
- Economic development, health, women's health in Africa and Asia from economic/social perspective.
- World Cultures for International Business
- Business Communication: A Cross-Cultural Perspective
- J.Ghosh, V. Wadhwa and E. Kalipeni (2012) "Vulnerability of Women to HIV/AIDS in Delhi and Hyderabad in India. GeoJournal 77(4): 475-488
- J. Ghosh, E. Kalipeni and M. Chirwa (2013) "Cultural Challenges in Social Marketing of Condoms in Malawi" Chapter in book by George Tesar and John Kuada (eds.) Marketing Management and Strategy: An African Casebook. Routledge Publishers. pp 32-53.
- Co-edited HIV and AIDS in Africa: Beyond Epidemiology (Blackwell Publishers, edited with Ezekiel Kalipeni, Joseph Oppong and Susan Craddock, 2004)
- J. Ghosh and E. Kujama "HIV/AIDS in South Africa: A Study of Youth Enrolled in Township Schools in Port Elizabeth" at Academy of Management Conference in Johannesburg, South Africa January 2013.
- J. Ghosh, L. Linnard-Palmer and O. Catolico "Negotiating with Cultural Sensitivity: Reduction of Medical and Medication Errors Through Meaningful Cross-Cultural Communication" at International Conference on Communication in Health Care, St. Andrews, Scotland September 2012.
- Current research focuses on HIV/AIDS in Malawi, India, and Indian Diaspora in eastern/southern Africa.
- Research published in Journal of Management Sciences, SAM Advancement of Management Journal, International Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Change Management and Social Science, Asian Profile, Geographical Review, Social Science and Medicine, and Geography.