School of Business and Leadership
Expert in Tax-Aid (student volunteer program), accountancy, finance for private companies
- Finance for private companies
- E. Capener, A. Weerapat, R. Boulland and C. Chen "Does Accounting Harmonization Really Matter?" Evidence From Two European Regulations." 2013 American Accounting Association International Accounting Section Doctoral Consortium, Savannah, Ga.
- Consulted with Bank of America, Piper Jaffray, Thomas Weisel Partners, Bay City Capital and City of San Francisco
- Instructed the finance section of the Certified Employee Benefits Specialist Exam Review and the managerial accounting section of both the Certified Public Accountant Exam Review and the Certified Management Accountant Exam Review.
- Certified Public Accountant and an alumna of KPMG Peat Marwick. Each spring she involves her students in Tax-Aid, a student volunteer program she started which offers free tax preparation services to low-income families in the Bay Area.