Opportunities to Get Involved
- Join Associated Students of Dominican University, the student government, and help set policies for the year and plan campus-wide activities.
- Become a volunteer at one of the many campus events held by ASDU, clubs, or the faculty and staff of Dominican
- Start or join a club! We have several clubs on campus and they all provide guidance, a support network, resources and a sense of belonging. They promote unity and diversity on campus and all students are welcome to join.
- Play a club sport! Sign up for an intramurals volleyball team or a ping pong tournament. Do some yoga to destress and get some exercise.
- Apply for an international study experience over the summer of 2015 in Fanjeaux, France. Click here for more information. Click here to apply. Click here to apply for a grant.
Don't see anything you like?
Don't have time to be a part of ASDU but still want to help out every now and then? Want to still be involved and know what's happening but can't commit to coming to regular meetings? You can volunteer with ASDU to plan events and spread the word about what's happening on campus. If you want to get involved but don't know how, talk to Lauren about other opportunities available to you. Please contact the Director of Student Activities and Leadership, Lauren Castro, at 415-485-3282 or email@example.com.