Students Promoting Dominican Ideals come together to understand each of the four Dominican ideals: prayer/reflection, study, community, and service and aim to incorporate them in their daily lives through meditations, cultural immersions, socials, and volunteering.
By learning about and living out the Dominican ideals, we hope to:
- Understand more about ourselves and others
- Grow stronger in our faith, spirituality, minds, and hearts
- Broaden our knowledge of issues affecting our world, locally and globally
- Increase solidarity and strengthen ties among students and faculty within the campus community
- Show respect and appreciation for the many different cultures, faiths, beliefs, and backgrounds of others
- Recognize our own unique talents and skills and use them to serve those in need
SPDI meets on Thursdays at 6:30 pm in the Siena Center in the Dominican Heritage & Alumni House.
See Yang: email@example.com