Accounting and Finance Association
The Accounting and Finance Association is open to any student who is pursuing a degree in Accounting and or Finance or anyone who has an interest in these subjects.
- Introduce members to Bay Area Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) & other business professionals
- Welcome accounting and finance firms to our campus
- Assist members to make the transition from Dominican University of California to the work environment
- Help members who are attempting the CPA Exam with their studies
- Field trips to off-campus events (job fairs, community service opportunities, and more)
- Guest Speakers from local and national firms
- Workshops on building confidence, interview, and networking skills
Our club meets on a regular basis throughout the semester.