A gray stone hall with a peaked roof and ivy-covered towers, Fanjeaux is located across the street from the library, this 1927 building is named after the French village where St. Dominic established the first convent of Dominican Sisters. Fanjeaux accommodates approximately 125 students. The ground floor of this hall houses the University bookstore and the Fanjeaux Student Union, which is the headquarters for the Associated Students of Dominican University (ASDU).
The newest residence hall on campus, Edgehill Village opened in 2002. It takes its name from an old campus mansion that once served as the seniors' dormitory . The Village is a living/learning community with six buildings clustered together on the northeast corner of campus. Each building has eight two-bedroom apartments with two students per room. It has been designated as a quiet living community in an effort to preserve the tranquility of the area as well as promote student academic success. Edgehill Village accommodates 198 students.
Built in 1958, is one of the largest residence halls. It is named for a Spanish Dominican, St. Raymond of Pennafort, a canon lawyer who started schools for teaching Eastern languages to missionaries. Rooms have large sunny windows, built-in shelves, and hardwood floors. Neighbored by Fanjeaux, the two halls share a courtyard. Pennafort houses 203 students.