- Residence Life provides a safe, healthy, and INCLUSIVE environment that recognizes the advantages and challenges of a multidimensional society.
- Residence Life promotes the RELATIONAL DEVELOPMENT amongst the community members through efforts developing botht eh individual and the community.
- Residence Life encourages individuals to be positive and impactful COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTORS through their efforts both in and out of the classroom.
- Demonstrate behaviors of mutual respect
- Positively contribute to the community
- Work to overcome challenges
- Display life skills
- Demonstrate behaviors that positively contribute to a sustainable environment
- Exhibit pride in Dominican University of California
Click on forms and be sure to complete the Housing Contract and Emergency Contact Form. There, you will also find other useful information about packing for campus and what to plan on/avoid bringing with you. If you have other questions, please speak with your Resident Assistant (RA) when you arrive on campus. If you have other questions, or need additional information, please contact:
Loralie S. Young - Director of Residence Life Office
Location: Edgehill Mansion - 2nd Floor
Dominican Penguin Pass (ID Card)
Remember that you will need your Penguin Pass to gain entry into the residence halls and for meals in Caleruega Dining Hall. Please be sure to carry your Penguin Pass with you at all times.