Events and Workshops
Career and Internship Services provides students with 24/7 access to high-quality job search videos featuring expert advice from leading recruiters and students. We also have a variety of workshops and presentations to equip students with the tools and skills they'll need to be competitive in their job search.
Access Career Spots videos anywhere at any time.
FALL 2014 WORKSHOP CALENDAR
- Time Management & Work/Life Balance ~ (September 2nd)
- Self-Assessment ~ (September 11th)
- Career Resources ~ (October 1st)
- Career Planning & Professional Development ~ (October 6th)
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing ~ (October 15th)
- Interviewing Skills & Preparation ~ (October 21st)
- Using Social Media in the Job Search ~ (October 27th)
- Job/Internship Search Skills ~ (November 13th)
- Career & Internship Management ~ (November 20th)
*For workshop times and locations, please contact Career Services Manager, Vanessa Ioannides at: email@example.com, 415.485.3235