Events and Workshops
Career and Internship Services provides students with 24/7 access to high-quality job search videos featuring expert advice from leading recruiters and students. We also have a variety of workshops and presentations to equip students with the tools and skills they'll need to be competitive in their job search.
Access Career Spots videos anywhere at any time.
SPRING 2015 WORKSHOP CALENDAR
- Time Management & Work/Life Balance ~ (January 29th)
- Self-Assessment ~ (February 4th)
- Career Resources ~ (February 9th)
- Career Planning & Professional Development ~ (February 17th)
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing ~ (February 25th)
- Interviewing Skills & Preparation ~ (March 5th)
- Using Social Media in the Job Search ~ (March 18th)
- Job/Internship Search Skills ~ (March 24th)
- Career & Internship Management ~ (April 1st)
*For workshop times and locations, please contact Career Services Manager, Vanessa Ioannides at: firstname.lastname@example.org, 415.485.3235